Terms of Play
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Qualifying Persons
• FNH Productions Limited T/A Apex 66((‘Promoter’, ‘our(s) ‘Us’ ‘We’’) operate competitions–skilled & knowledge based prize competitions resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on the website apex66.co.uk (the ‘Website’) – (the ‘Competition(s)’).
• Entry is open to residents in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. The promotion excludes Apex66 employees. The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over.
2. Legal Undertaking
• 1 By entering a Competition the entrant(‘Entrant’,’you’,’your(s)’)will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
• 2 These Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
• 3 In the event that you participate in a Competition, and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully.
• 4 If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3. Competition Entry & Eligibility
3.1 Entry is open to residents in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. The promotion excludes Apex66 employees. The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over
• 2 These Competitions may be entered online via the Website or by post. For postal entry send an unenclosed postcard application to FNH Productions Limited T/A Apex66. 5, The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2EL. If entering by post please clearly state your full name, address, date of birth, contact number, email address and the competition you wish to enter along with the correct answer for that competition. Also please clearly write ‘I have read and accept the website terms and conditions.’ Postal entries are free and limited to one entry per competition, per person, per household and will need to be received 24 hours before the closing date stated on the competition page to allow time for processing. One entry per postcard. If entering by post you will need an active and fully complete Apex66 account so this can be matched for successful entry. You can register for an account here: www.apex66.co.uk. Failure to comply with the above or match an active account will result in the entry being void. One or more Competitions may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have a specific prize(s) as stated in the competition details page.
• 3 No refunds of the entry fee(s) will be given in any event.
• 4 Availability and pricing of Competitions and tickets is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale in our Physical Locations (as applicable) and on the Website.
3.4 “Your Apex 66 Account(s)
In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us.
• You can register an account online at Apex66.co.uk
• To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address or sign in via a social media account, such as Facebook, Amazon, Google (‘Social Media Account’)
• Each account can only have one username attributed to it at any given time (“Apex 66 Account”). Therefore, you cannot attribute multiple email addresses, or Social Media Accounts to your Apex 66 Account. For example:
• you cannot have an email address and a Social Media Account attributed to your Apex 66 Account.
• You cannot have two or more email addresses attributed to your Apex 66 Account.
You can however, change your username for your Apex 66 Account by logging into your Apex 66 Account. For example, you can create your Apex 66 Account using one email address and at a later date change your username for your Apex 66 Account to another email address. However, if you create multiple accounts using different email addresses or Social Media Accounts, each username will be treated as a separate Apex 66 Account.
• 5 To enter a Competition at Physical Locations/shows (Where in operation / if applicable), you will need to:
• Select the Competition you wish to enter, purchase your Competition entry(y)(ies) (‘Ticket(s)’) through a member of staff at a stand operated by the Apex66 member of staff and complete an electronic entry form to provide the operator on the stand with your contact details. You will be emailed a receipt with your order details and a link to your registered online account. You will need to check your details carefully and confirm to the Promoter’s representative that you have read and understood the declaration and the Competition Terms and Conditions;
• For each Competition that you have purchased, you will need to complete an onscreen question, which shall operate as follows:
• You will need to use your skill and judgement to identify the correct answer out of a choice of potential answers;
• select the correct answer on the screen. The computer will register this answer as your entry into the Competition
(‘Physical Location Entries’).
• 6 When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to:
• select the Competition(s) you wish to enter, choose your tickets and play in accordance with 3.5(b) Only correct answers will be entered.
• and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration at check-out confirming you have read and understood the Competition Terms and Conditions;
• once your payment has cleared, we will email you to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your Ticket(s)order back to you by email.
(‘Website Entries’ together with ‘Physical Location Entries’, referred to as ‘Entr(y)(ies)’)
• 7 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
• 8 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
• 9 Competition Entries (tickets) are limited to Fifty (50) per person, per competition for motorcycle competitions (unless otherwise stated). Abuse of this limit will not be tolerated and if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an individual is exceeding this limit, for example by entering a Competition using multiple accounts, it reserves the right at its sole discretion to void any orders without refund, and / or award any prize to a runner up (If applicable in that competition). In addition, if any person using a single account exceeds 50 entries in a single motorcycle competition for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any tickets without notice firstly on a chronological basis with respect to orders, and the non a sequential basis with respect to ticket references contained within an order, so as to void any tickets exceeding the first 50 tickets entered into the motorcycle competition. Entries into the smaller prize competitions for apparel and experiences is limited to Twenty (20) with terms applying as above.
• 10 Once a competition has closed an entry list for that competition will be published displaying the entrants first name, last name and ticket number and order number. All entry lists will be published before the live draw takes place for full transparency.
4. Promotion Periods
Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’). We reserve the right to extend the competition at our discretion in cases detailed in clause 5.4. We reserve the right to close a competition early. Any changes to competitions details will always be displayed on the prize listing page.
Once a competition has closed a live draw date will be set, typically within 5 working days, often much sooner. This will be confirmed on the prize listing page & Apex66 Facebook page.
• 1 Apex66 Will use an electronically controlled randomising machine or software to draw the winner from the correct entries such as Google’s Random Number Generator, The Wheel of Names or Electronically controlled ball machine. This will be demonstrated live before entering the required numbers for that specific competition, i.e. 1 to 999, 1 to 1999, 1 to 2999and so on. Every draw will be carried out using Facebook live for full and complete transparency.
• 2 The First Prize Winner, the Runners Up (Where applicable) are all referred to as ‘Winner(s)’Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one first prize winner per competition. Some competitions may have runners up prizes.
• The Promoter will Attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone number (s)and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated in your Apex66 Account), held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down in correctly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
• 3 If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 30 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these Terms and Conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be re-drawn or allocated to the runner up (If Applicable).
• 4 The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any competition, if for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Competition, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner may be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Club66 Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition.
• 5 All Entrants are automatically entered on to the Promoter’s database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter.
6. Winner’s Details
• 1 The first prize winner will be required to send copy of an acceptable & valid photograph ID and proof of address to the Promoter to confirm their identity, age and address before any prize will be delivered. This will be required to be sent by email to [email protected] Acceptable forms of ID are as follows,
• Valid photo card driving license (Photo ID, proof Age& proof of address) – This is preferred.
• Valid Passport (Photo ID & Proof of Age)&Current Utility Bill / Council Tax Bill (Proof of Address)
The original proof of ID sent will be required in person on delivery of the prize.
• 2 All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and publicrelationsbythePromoterinconnectionwiththeCompetitionandinidentifyingthewinnerofaCompetition.
• 3 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter; the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7. Competition Prizes
• Apex 66 prizes are chosen by the directors of the company and are always prepared by an authorised main dealer. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the specific competition pages. Apex66 take no responsibility for the prize awarded after delivery. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure they are satisfied that they meet their requirement for road fund license, motor insurance and are responsible for all associated maintenance costs going forwards. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure they meet all requirements set out in the ‘Highway Code’ and associated laws applicable, including holding a valid licence for the vehicle. For the avoidance of doubt – Prizes are not supplied with motor insurance.
• During the course of a Competition, if due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated First Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award a selection of substitute bikes of equal or greater value.
For the avoidance of doubt, the maximum value that The Promoter will be liable to pay for or towards any prize is the UK RRP of the prize as advertised on our website.
• Competition Cash Alternative: There is no cash alternative to the prize; however should the winner of the bike not wish to take delivery of their prize it may be possible to arrange a cash purchase of the prize. This is to be agreed at the sole discretion of Apex66.
• Additional Prizes to the main prize: In some competitions you may have the option to add selected additional prizes. These additional prizes could be any combination offered (but not limited to) the following; Cash, Protective Rider Wear / Clothing (To a specified retail value), Rider Training or Rider Experiences.
If you are the first prize winner, you will receive that additional prize (Subject to eligibility). In the case of Rider Wear / Clothing to a specified retail value, this will be supplied exclusively from the authorised main dealer supplying the prize and is subject to supply and availability and only applicable to full priced items. In the case of Rider Training, this will be paid directly to the training school, chosen by us and locally to the winner for convenience. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible for any of the additional prizes won. In the case that the winner is not eligible for the prize they will forfeit this element of the prize.
• Runners up Prizes: There may be runners up prizes; this will be detailed in each specific competition’s details page.
8. Club66 – Customer Loyalty & Referral Scheme:
The Promoter operates a Club66 scheme to reward competition entrants for their loyalty. Ride points can be earned for multiple activities not limited to the following and as stipulated on the website, purchasing tickets, submitting reviews & referring friends. Qualifying Spend is the actual amount of money spent and excludes any Club66 Credit or other discounts. Points are issued within 24 hours of verification, valid for 12 months from time of issue and are not redeemable for cash. Points can only be exchanged for Club66 Credit in your my account page and applied at checkout.
• Ride points – For Spend. Ride points are awarded to your account for qualifying spends via Apex66.co.uk. The rate at which points are issued for qualifying spends is 1 point for every £1 spent.
• The bike credit equivalent of 1 point is 3 pence which can be redeemed for use in future competitions.
• Apex 66 / Club 66 may from time to time invite its members to participate in surveys, refer friends, offer feedback for which it may reward Ride Points.
The Refer a Friend scheme is operated in good faith to reward customers for referring genuine friends and acquaintances as new customers to the Promoter. Referrals are limited per customer and will be detailed in the invitation. Abuse of this system will not be tolerated and if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believethatnewusersarenotgenuineindividualsitreservestherightatitssolediscretiontovoidanyordersand/or Club66 Credit earned as a result of the scheme, and to disqualify such individual as a Prize Winner.
• The Promoter can store the chosen prize free of charge for 30 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
9. Winners’ Personal Data
• Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by the Promoter for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
• By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name, address, and/or photograph or other likeness.
• The first prize winners’ personal data will be disclosed to the authorised dealer supplying the prize for the purposes of registration and future marketing of products and services that may be of legitimate interest to you. You can opt out of marketing from either party at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
10. Limits of Liability
• The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Promoter.
11. Electronic Communications
• No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability.
• The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any competition, if for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Competition, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner may be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Club 66 Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition.
• The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket coordinates recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event. Competition coordinates may be checked at any time by accessing your account at Apex66.co.uk.
12. Data Protection Notice
• Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorise the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data the Promoter may disclose it to(I)any credit card company whose name you give;(ii)any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer any of the Promoter’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you; (iii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
13. Free To Enter Competitions Terms And Conditions (No Purchase Necessary)
• Competitions will have specified end dates within each promotion
• Open to UK residents only.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Each competition will have its own unique entry method stated within each competition
• Prizes are non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
• Unless stated, The promotion is offered by Apex 66, 5, The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2EL
• Where the promotion is run in conjuction with a supplier, all entrants data will be shared with the supplier for the purposes of ligitimate interest marketing.
• The winner will be announced on the Apex66 Facebook page and notified via email.
• If you do not wish for your details to be published please email [email protected] quoting your full name.
14. Gift Card Terms and Conditions
• Apex66 Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of products on www.apex66.co.uk
• Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be removed from the card and no longer redeemable for future transactions. The card will then have £0 monetary value so must be used in full at time of transaction.
• If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
• Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, Expire 12 months from the date of issuance.
• Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash.
FNH Productions Limited T/A Apex 66. 5, The Quadrant, Coventry, CV1 2EL, email: [email protected] Web:Apex66.co.uk. A list of winners and their hometown will be available for one(1) month after the end of each Competition by sending an email to the Promoter.
T&C Version 27.11.2020 v3.