Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket - colour choice
- Prize Details
- How To Play
This prize was drawn on 17th June
Congratulations to Gus Gurney Ticket 164
Win An Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Mens Jacket
The Alpinestars Andes V3 is a next-generation adventure-touring men’s jacket, featuring 100% Drystar waterproofing, high levels of breathability and abrasion-resistance.
This formidable yet lightweight jacket is made from advanced poly-fabric textile, integrated with Alpinestars’ proprietary Drystar membrane that is impervious to water and allows perspiration for complete all-ride comfort. A detachable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body & 80g sleeves) allows you to adapt to the outside temperature, while a new, direct ventilation system (DVS) consists of two zippered air vents at the chest that allows cool air to enter the jacket and exhaust hot air out the back. The premium YKK main zipper provides a secure and convenient closure, and reflective detailing on the front and back provide night visibility.
Removable Nucleon Flex Plus armour at the elbow and shoulders provide internal impact protection, with compartments at the chest and back to fit additional chest and back armour (sold separately) and the jacket is able to perfectly accommodate the Tech-Air 5 vest. The elbows and lower arm are textured with additional material for enhanced abrasion-resistance, and the sleeves pre-contoured with stretch panels at the elbow for freedom of movement.
Velcro adjustments at the lower arm and waist provide a customised, agreeable fit, while an integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh interior provide long-distance comfort. The jacket also boasts a plethora of pockets, including two external zippered chest pockets, cargo pockets, a large external utility pocket on the lower back, internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket to safely secure your belongings.
- Advanced poly-fabric shell and reinforcement panels on elbow and lower arm areas
- Fixed waterproof Drystar liner
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves)
- Direct Ventilation System (DVS) at the chest
- Front inner waterproof pockets
- Convenient storage options with 2 cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket
- Volume adjusters at arms and waist
- Removable CE level 1 elbow and shoulder protection
- Reflective detailing on front and back sleeves
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding
- Hook buckle collar flap hanger
- Integrated soft edge collar
- 3D mesh interior
- Premium YKK zipper main closure
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows
- Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom
- CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A class.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready
- Perfectly accompany the Alpinestars Andes V3 Mens Trousers
*Size / Colour subject to availability
It's super easy to enter and only takes a few seconds....
- Hit 'Enter Now' to get started
- Answer question in the pop up window (Question must be answered correctly for entry)
- Add tickets (Ticket numbers will be randomly allocated)
- Login and checkout
- Receive your entry confirmation via email (With ticket numbers)
- Sit pretty and watch the live draw
*for postal entry method, please see t's & c's
poly-fabric textile, integrated with Alpinestars' proprietary Drystar membrane
Removable Nucleon Flex Plus armour at the elbow and shoulders
• Compartments at the chest and back to fit additional chest and back armour
A detachable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body & 80g sleeves) allows you to adapt to the outside temperature.
The sleeves pre-contoured with stretch panels at the elbow for freedom of movement.
Premium YKK zipper main closure
Reflective detailing on front and back sleeves
UK – 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54