Optimate 5 Battery Charger
This prize was drawn on Thursday 24th June
Congratulations to David Cameron who won with lucky ticket number 17
You can re-watch the LIVE draw here
Win A Optimate 5 Battery Charger
- OptiMate 5 – 12V Battery Charger/Optimiser. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically.Details:
- Recommended for: AGM / MF, STD, GEL and spiral cell batteries from 15Ah to 192Ah
- Programme control: 5 stages, fully automatic
- Input current max: 0.35A @ 230V
- Typical annual energy cost: Less than £1.00 per year (continuous maintenance)
- Reverse drain current: Less than 1 mA
- Output current (bulk charge): 4A
- Charge time limit: Safe to leave connected for months
- Maintain / test cycles: 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge retention test: 2 possible results – ‘good’ & ‘bad’
- Size: 200 x 75 x 61mm
- Weight: 1000g
- Warranty: 3 years
- Certification (230V model): TUV/GS conformity
Diagnoses, recovers, charges, checks & maintains your battery automatically for months. All major battery manufacturers recommend maintaining starter batteries FULLY CHARGED during periods of non-use. OptiMate 5 is totally safe for months-long connection and maintenance of irregularly or seasonally used batteries even while still connected to the vehicle. The sophisticated charging algorithm ensures no risk of over-charging.
Suitable for all types of rechargeable 12V lead-acid batteries: filler cap types; absorbed glass mat (AGM or “MF”); valve regulated (VRLA); GEL-electrolyte. As simple as 1-2-3: Just connect OptiMate 5 to your battery, the rest is automatic. Electronically protected against user errors. There is no switch, no fuse and there are no sparks.
Delivered with two interchangeable SAE connection sets, one with clamps for bench charging, the other with in-line protection fuse and eyelet terminals for permanent connection to the vehicle’s battery to allow easy reconnection of charger when necessary.
Optional accessories include additional fused permanent connection leads (O1); cigarette lighter plug lead (O2) to charge via the cigarette lighter or DIN socket (as found on some BMW, Honda& Triumph touring motorcycles); 1.8m and 4.6m extension leads, weatherproof sockets to provide a convenient 12V supply for sat-nav, MP3 player, mobile phone charger, PDA etc. and much more.
Certifications: TUV/GS conformity. 3-year warranty.
It's super easy to enter and only takes a few seconds....
- Hit 'Enter Now' to get started
- Answer question in the pop up window (Question must be answered correctly for entry)
- Add tickets (Ticket numbers will be randomly allocated)
- Login and checkout
- Receive your entry confirmation via email (With ticket numbers)
- Sit pretty and watch the live draw
FOR FREE POSTAL ENTRY ROUTE SEE TERMS HERE
5 stages, fully automatic
|Charge retention test||
2 possible results – ‘good’ & ‘bad’
Easy direct wall mounting
O1 Weatherproof Eyelet Lead; O4 Clamp Lead for bench charging