You could the market leading Optimate 5 Battery Charger for just £2 and only 99 tickets. Relax in the knowledge that your bike will always be charged and ready to go when you are.
This prize was drawn on Thursday 24th June
Congratulations to David Cameron who won with lucky ticket number 17
You can re-watch the LIVE draw here
Win A Optimate 5 Battery Charger
- OptiMate 5 – 12V Battery Charger/Optimiser. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically.Details:
- Recommended for: AGM / MF, STD, GEL and spiral cell batteries from 15Ah to 192Ah
- Programme control: 5 stages, fully automatic
- Input current max: 0.35A @ 230V
- Typical annual energy cost: Less than £1.00 per year (continuous maintenance)
- Reverse drain current: Less than 1 mA
- Output current (bulk charge): 4A
- Charge time limit: Safe to leave connected for months
- Maintain / test cycles: 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge retention test: 2 possible results – ‘good’ & ‘bad’
- Size: 200 x 75 x 61mm
- Weight: 1000g
- Warranty: 3 years
- Certification (230V model): TUV/GS conformity
Diagnoses, recovers, charges, checks & maintains your battery automatically for months. All major battery manufacturers recommend maintaining starter batteries FULLY CHARGED during periods of non-use. OptiMate 5 is totally safe for months-long connection and maintenance of irregularly or seasonally used batteries even while still connected to the vehicle. The sophisticated charging algorithm ensures no risk of over-charging.
Suitable for all types of rechargeable 12V lead-acid batteries: filler cap types; absorbed glass mat (AGM or “MF”); valve regulated (VRLA); GEL-electrolyte. As simple as 1-2-3: Just connect OptiMate 5 to your battery, the rest is automatic. Electronically protected against user errors. There is no switch, no fuse and there are no sparks.
Delivered with two interchangeable SAE connection sets, one with clamps for bench charging, the other with in-line protection fuse and eyelet terminals for permanent connection to the vehicle’s battery to allow easy reconnection of charger when necessary.
Optional accessories include additional fused permanent connection leads (O1); cigarette lighter plug lead (O2) to charge via the cigarette lighter or DIN socket (as found on some BMW, Honda& Triumph touring motorcycles); 1.8m and 4.6m extension leads, weatherproof sockets to provide a convenient 12V supply for sat-nav, MP3 player, mobile phone charger, PDA etc. and much more.
Certifications: TUV/GS conformity. 3-year warranty.
Entering is easy!
- Select prizes you want to win
- Answer the question correctly
- Add your tickets
- Checkout and get your ticket number(s) emailed to you immediately
For free postal entries please see terms here
Do you want to win these too?
🤩 Epic Yamaha MT10 For Just £1.94 With Akrapovic Exhaust & 158BHP 🤩
⚡️£500 Wicked Wednesday Quick Cash Comp – Drawn Wednesday 6th December⚡️
⚡ Wicked Wednesday – Win 25 Tickets Each Into The Next 4 Motorcycles To Be Drawn – Total 100 Tickets⚡
New 2023 Shoei Neotec III Flip-up – Choice of Colours
Bruhl Pro – Dual Turbine Professional Motorcycle Dryer
Forma Adventure Boots High Or Low – Male & Female Options – Colour Choice
The Velvetiser Experience Hotel Chocolate Christmas Hamper
Ducati 899 Panigale Tricolore Nero or £7,500 Cash Alternative For Just £1.99
💷 Win a Massive £10,000 TAX FREE CASH for Christmas – For Just 99p! 💷
RST Pro Series Adventure X Textile Jacket & Trousers – Colour Choice
🎄Free Christmas Food & Drink Voucher Worth £500 – Any Supermarket🎄
Widmann Tool Trolley – Choice Of Colours – Super Low Price!
Abba Motorcycle Skylift (Bike Fitting Incl.) – Just £1
New 2023 Scorpion ADF 9000 Air Adventure Helmet – Colour Choice
Oxford HotGrips Pro – New Small Button, No Massive Unit
🤩 £2500 Instant Win Comp – 30 Instant Wins – All Cash PLUS 2x Epic Ticket Bundles 👀