BMW F900 XR TE with £3k+ accessories
This prize was drawn on 2nd September at 8pm
Congratulations to Anthony Cullen from North London who won with ticket number 920.
You can re-watch the live draw HERE
Check out our latest LIVE competitions HERE
🏍️ Win a BMW F900 XR TE with over £3,000 worth of BMW factory-fitted accessories 🏍️
This week we have the Top Spec BMW F900 XR TE for you to win.
This XR stands for the uncompromising combination of athleticism and long-distance performance: and this bike has it all.
The BMW F900 XR simply eats up the miles, the upright riding position really does make you feel part of the bike and the performance delivery is second to none.
MCN gave the bike 5 stars and it’s very easy to see why, take a closer look at what the bike comes with below.
We have also limited the ticket numbers to just 1599!
We will broadcast the LIVE draw on Facebook from supplying dealer, Premier Bikes in Oxford, on the 2nd September at 8pm.
🎨 BMW Racing Red
⚙️ Registered 2020 on 20 plate
⚙️ Only covered 1400 miles
⚙️ x4 Accessory Packs Fitted, worth over £3,000!
- Comfort – Centre Stand, Keyless Ride, Dynamic Electronic Suspension
- Touring Package – Preparation for GPS Device, Cruise Control
- Dynamic Package – Headlight Pro, Gear Shift Assist Pro, Adaptive Headlights
- Active Package – L&R Panner fastenings, Rider Mode Pro, Heated Handlebar Grips, ABS Pro, Dual Traction Control.
⚙️ Riding Modes Pro Include – Rain, Road & Dynamic (MSR, ABS Pro)
⚙️ BMW Colour Matched Top Box
⚙️ Electronic suspension
⚙️ Brembo Brakes
⚙️ FREE nationwide delivery
🎗️ £100 Charity Donation to winners choice
The very best of luck
It's super easy to enter and only takes a few seconds....
- Hit 'Enter Now' to get started
- Answer question in the pop up window (Question must be answered correctly for entry)
- Add tickets (Ticket numbers will be randomly allocated)
- Login and checkout
- Receive your entry confirmation via email (With ticket numbers)
- Sit pretty and watch the live draw
*for postal entry method, please see t's & c's
Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
70 kW (95 hp) at 8,000 rpm OE output reduction: 35 kW (48 hp) at 6,500 rpm
|Max Power A2||
70 kW (95 hp) at 8,000 rpm
92 Nm at 6,500 rpm
|Max Torque A2||
88 Nm at 6,750 rpm
Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
825 mm (OE suspension lowering kit: 775 mm, OE low seat: 795 mm, OA high seat: 840 mm, OA comfort seat: 845 mm, OA extra high seat: 870 mm)
219 kg 1)
|Fuel Tank Size||
A / A2
|Our Fave Feature||
The beautiful styling and detail, the power from the engine and raft of accessories fitted to to the bike.